Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Soup Is Here!! [BSBP part 1]

The soup for me had arrived!!
They came from my partner in Thailand, Tanya Boden of Fusion Muse
 
Before this event, Tanya had sent me a pack of beautiful beads as a gift. Here they are...


Aren't they amazing? Love them sooo much!

Actually, I really wanted to buy them from her, but she just sent them to me for free. In return, I promoted her site in my circle. I hope she got new customers from that.. :)

Now I'm so excited. The BSBP package from her had arrived, and I love them all just as the first package.



You see the colors? They're so beautiful. I have already pictured what I'm gonna do with them :)

But you have to be more patient, coz I had picked the last day [25 August] for revealing what the beads will become.

I never expected the Indonesian Post deliver the package this fast.. If only I knew, I would pick earlier date of revealing ;))

12 comments:

  1. looks like you are going to have fun with your soup! That clasp is a terrific focal all by itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the clasp all by myself.It was my first ever and I am sooooooo glad that you like it. It is Brass and I thought it went well with the beads. I am glad you like them.When I saw your parcel yesterday I knew you would love the guys I sent. Have fun with them.Love and hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the clasp, Tanya... I think i'm gonna use it as focal.. hehehe... ;D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. indeed... :)
      thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Great soup. I picked the last reveal date too, but I am an accomplished procrastinator. Looks like you're going to have fun. See you in August:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful soup mix...can't wait to see what you do with it...

    ReplyDelete